Note: This is the recommended route to set price discounts for specific groups of customers.
Please be aware, prior to taking to setting discounts, you need to have set up your wholesale roles.
- From your Dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Wholesale prices > Discounts.
- Select the Wholesale role the discount will be available to, then select the Percent discount.
- When you are done, click Add mapping.
- The newly added discount will be displayed below the General discount options section.
- You may edit the rule by clicking the pencil icon, or delete by clicking the “X” icon.
Note: You can set discounts on product categories (i.e. all wholesale customers with the role “Wholesale customer” could get a 10% discount on all “Blends” products). To learn more, see the following section.